Compulsory Licensing of Technology and the Essential Facilities Doctrine
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aoki, Reiko & Small, John, 2004. "Compulsory licensing of technology and the essential facilities doctrine," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 13-29, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995. "The access pricing problem: a synthesis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Armstrong, Mark & Doyle, Chris & Vickers, John, 1996. "The Access Pricing Problem: A Synthesis," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 131-150, June.
- Reiko Aoki & Sadao Nagaoka, 2002. "The Utility Standard and the Patentability of Basic Research," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-160, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Aoki, Reiko & Tauman, Yair, 2001. "Patent licensing with spillovers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 125-130, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:saw:reiser:chapter-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cugno Franco & Ottoz Elisabetta, 2006.
"Static Inefficiency of Compulsory Licensing: Quantity vs. Price Competition,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
200606, University of Turin.
- Cugno, Franco & Ottoz, Elisabetta, 2006. "Static inefficiency of compulsory licensing: Quantity vs. price competition," POLIS Working Papers 73, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
Keywordsessential facilities; intellectual property; access price; royalty; investment;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.