External Norms and Rationality of Choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2016.
"Mentalism Versus Behaviourism In Economics: A Philosophy-Of-Science Perspective,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 249-281, July.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2012. "Mentalism versus behaviourism in economics: a philosophy-of-science perspective," MPRA Paper 37813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Mentalism Versus Behaviourism in Economics: A Philosophy-of-Science Perspective," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249632, HAL.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2016. "Mentalism versus behaviourism in economics: a philosophy-of-science perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62444, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shintaro Tamate, 2015. "External Norms and Systematically Observed Norms," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 247-259, June.
- Dan Qin, 2015. "On justifiable choice functions over opportunity sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(2), pages 269-285, September.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piecis:382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .