External Norms And Rationality Of Choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Qin, 2015. "On justifiable choice functions over opportunity sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(2), pages 269-285, September.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2016.
"Mentalism Versus Behaviourism In Economics: A Philosophy-Of-Science Perspective,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 249-281, July.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2012. "Mentalism versus behaviourism in economics: a philosophy-of-science perspective," MPRA Paper 37813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Mentalism Versus Behaviourism in Economics: A Philosophy-of-Science Perspective," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249632, HAL.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2016. "Mentalism versus behaviourism in economics: a philosophy-of-science perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62444, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shintaro Tamate, 2015. "External Norms and Systematically Observed Norms," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 247-259, June.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:25:y:2009:i:02:p:139-152_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.