The Equity Ownership Structure of Thai Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiem Elmanaa Madani & Wafa Khlif, 2005. "Effets De La Structure De Propriete Sur La Performance Comptable : Etude Empirique Sur Les Entreprises Tunisiennes Indistruelles Non Cotees," Post-Print halshs-00581192, HAL.
- Siregar, Sylvia Veronica & Utama, Sidharta, 2008. "Type of earnings management and the effect of ownership structure, firm size, and corporate-governance practices: Evidence from Indonesia," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Polsiri, Piruna & Wiwattanakantang, Yupana, 2004. "Business Groups in Thailand: Before and after the East Asian Financial Crisis," CEI Working Paper Series 2004-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsOwnership structure; Corporate governance; Agency costs; Thailand;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitcei:2001-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .