Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ishikawa, Jota, 2000. "Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(4), pages 321-336, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2014.
"Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies Under Imperfect Competition,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1-2), pages 29-40, June.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 112, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2013.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ryoma Kitamura, 2014.
"A trade and domestic tax reform in imperfectly competitive markets,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 785-795, September.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ryoma Kitamura, 2013. "A trade and domestic tax reform in imperfectly competitive markets," Discussion Paper Series 099, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2013.
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2007.
"How Effective are Emissions Taxes in an Open Economy?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 359-368, May.
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2006. "How Effective are Emission Taxes in an Open Economy?," Discussion papers 06007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2008. "Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Prices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 37-44, February.
- repec:kgu:wpaper:99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Jota Ishikawa, 2013. "Reexamination of Strategic Public Policies," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 201-231, June.
More about this item
Keywordstrade policy; segmented markets; integrated markets; monopoly; spillover effects;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:1998-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .