Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ishikawa, Jota, 2000. "Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(4), pages 321-336, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2007.
"How Effective are Emissions Taxes in an Open Economy?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 359-368, May.
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2006. "How Effective are Emission Taxes in an Open Economy?," Discussion papers 06007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:kgu:wpaper:99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2014.
"Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies Under Imperfect Competition,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1-2), pages 29-40, June.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 112, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2013.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ryoma Kitamura, 2014.
"A trade and domestic tax reform in imperfectly competitive markets,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 785-795, September.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ryoma Kitamura, 2013. "A trade and domestic tax reform in imperfectly competitive markets," Discussion Paper Series 099, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2013.
- Jota Ishikawa & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2008. "Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Prices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 37-44, February.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Jota Ishikawa, 2013. "Reexamination of Strategic Public Policies," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 201-231, June.
More about this item
Keywordstrade policy; segmented markets; integrated markets; monopoly; spillover effects;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:1998-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.