Within and Between-Country Value Diversity in Europe: Latent Class Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guy Moors, 2003. "Diagnosing Response Style Behavior by Means of a Latent-Class Factor Approach. Socio-Demographic Correlates of Gender Role Attitudes and Perceptions of Ethnic Discrimination Reexamined," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 277-302, August.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
- Eun-Yeong Na & John Duckitt, 2003. "Value Consensus and Diversity between Generations and Genders," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 411-435, April.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue; preference; heterogeneity; fractionalization; latent class analysis; European Social Survey (ESS); Portrait Values Questionnaire; cross-national comparison;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-11-29 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EUR-2013-11-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:06/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .