Report NEP-DCM-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chorus, Caspar, 2013. "A Generalized Random Regret Minimization Model," MPRA Paper 51637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Maciej Sobolewski, 2013. "Switching Costs and Network Effects – How Much Do they Really Matter in Mobile Telecommunications?," Working Papers 2013-29, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Anthony Harris & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2013. "The Influence of Psychological Well-being, Ill Health and Health Shocks on Single Parents' Labour Supply," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1307, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2013. "Hedonic Model with Discrete Consumer Heterogeneity and Horizontal Differentiated Housing," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-03/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Ong C. & Witte K. de, 2013. "Ethnic segregation and heterogeneous preferences of homeowners for housing and neighbourhood characteristics : evidence from the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 061, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jacob Lariviere & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Margrethe Aanesen & Jannike Falk-Petersen & Dugald Tinch, 2013. "The Value of Familiarity: Effects of Experience, Knowledge and Signals on Willingness to Pay for a Public Good," Working Papers 2013-30, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- James Davidson & Andreea G. Halunga, 2013. "Consistent Model Specification Testing," Discussion Papers 1312, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Magun & Maksim Rudnev & Peter Schmidt, 2013. "Within and Between-Country Value Diversity in Europe: Latent Class Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.