Can Labor Market Imperfections Cause Overprovision of Public Inputs?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diego Martinez & Tomas Sjögren, 2009. "Can Labor Market Imperfections Cause Overprovision of Public Inputs?," Working Papers 09.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ming Chang, 2000. "Rules and Levels in the Provision of Public Goods: The Role of Complementarities between the public Good and Taxed Commodities," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(1), pages 83-91, February.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1996.
"Optimal taxation, public goods and environmental policy with involuntary unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 59-83, October.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1993. "Optimal taxation, public goods and environmental policy with involuntary unemployment," Discussion Paper 1993-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1996. "Optimal taxation, public goods and environmental policy with involuntary unemployment," Other publications TiSEM 2a1a87d9-2ed9-41a7-b3aa-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1991. "Optimal Public Good Provision with Limited Lump-Sum Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 153-166, March.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wehke, Sven, 2008.
"Public goods, unemployment and policy coordination,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 285-298, May.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wehke, Sven, 2006. "Public Goods, Unemployment and Policy Coordination," Umeå Economic Studies 700, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Aronsson & Erkki Koskela, 2008. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation and Provision of Public Input Goods in an Economy with Outsourcing and Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2481, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diego Martinez Lopez & A. Jesus Sanchez Fuentes, 2006. "On the optimal level of public inputs," Working Papers 06.34, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Martinez-Lopez & Tomas Sjöngren, 2014.
"Vertical externalities with lump-sum taxes: how much difference does unemployment make?,"
European Journal of Government and Economics,
Europa Grande, vol. 3(1), pages 75-87, June.
- Diego Martinez & Tomas Sjögren, 2012. "Vertical externalities with lump-sum taxes: how much difference does unemployment make?," Working Papers 2012/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Inputs; Trade Unions;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .