Changes in Swedish Labour Immigration Policy: A Slight Revolution?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Per-Anders Edin & Peter Fredriksson & Olof Åslund, 2003.
"Ethnic Enclaves and the Economic Success of Immigrants—Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 329-357.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Åslund, Olof, 2000. "Ethnic Enclaves and the Economic Success of Immigrants - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series 2000:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Åslund, Olof, 2000. "Ethnic enclaves and the economic success of immigrants - evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 2000:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter, 2001. "Ethnic Enclaves and the Economic Success of Immigrants - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Ron Borzekowski, 2004. "Limited network connections and the distribution of wages," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2007.
"Evidence of ethnic discrimination in the Swedish labor market using experimental data,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 716-729, August.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2006. "Evidence of Ethnic Discrimination in the Swedish Labor Market Using Experimental Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles F. Manski, 2000. "Economic Analysis of Social Interactions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 115-136, Summer.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2004.
"Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects, and Inequality,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 1056-1093.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2002. "Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects and Inequality," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0217, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gary Solon & Marianne E. Page & Greg J. Duncan, 2000. "Correlations Between Neighboring Children In Their Subsequent Educational Attainment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 383-392, August.
- Donald Robertson & James Symons, 2003. "Self-selection in the state school system," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 259-272.
- Borjas, George J, 1995.
"Assimilation and Changes in Cohort Quality Revisited: What Happened to Immigrant Earnings in the 1980s?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 201-245, April.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "Assimilation and Changes in Cohort Quality Revisited: What Happened to Immigrant Earnings in the 1980s?," NBER Working Papers 4866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 1992. "Ethnic Capital and Intergenerational Mobility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 123-150.
- Galster, George & Andersson, Roger & Musterd, Sako & Kauppinen, Timo M., 2008. "Does neighborhood income mix affect earnings of adults? New evidence from Sweden," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 858-870, May.
- R. D. Plotnick & S. D. Hoffman, "undated". "The Effect of Neighborhood Characteristics on Young Adult Outcomes: Alternative Estimates," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1106-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Durlauf, Steven N., 2004. "Neighborhood effects," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 50, pages 2173-2242 Elsevier.
- Nekby, Lena & Vilhelmsson, Roger & Özcan, Gülay, 2007.
"Do Domestic Educations Even Out the Playing Field? Ethnic Labor Market Gaps in Sweden,"
Research Papers in Economics
2007:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Nekby, Lena & Özcan, Gülay, 2007. "Do Domestic Educations Even Out the Playing Field? Ethnic Labor Market Gaps in Sweden," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:3, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannu Zheng & Olof Ejermo, 2015.
"How do the foreign-born perform in inventive activity? Evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 659-695, July.
- Zheng , Yannu & Ejermo , Olof, 2015. "How Do the Foreign-born Perform in Inventive Activity? Evidence from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour immigration; labour market relations; political economy; public policy; Sweden;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-10-31 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sulcis:2009_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eskil Wadensjö). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lcisuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .