Report NEP-MIG-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Abdeslam MARFOUK & Sara SALOMONE & Khalid SEKKAT, 2009. "Are skilled women more migratory than skilled men?," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2009021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Assortative Mating and Divorce: Evidence from Austrian Register Data," Economics working papers 2009-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2009. "Migration of the Highly Skilled: Can Europe catch up with the US?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- William R. Kerr, 2009. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," NRN working papers 2009-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Hillel RAPOPORT, 2009. "Documenting the brain drain of « la creme de la creme »: Three case-studies on international migration at the upper tail of the education distribution," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2009031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Francesc Ortega & Javier G. Polavieja, 2009. "Labor-market exposure as a determinant of attitudes toward immigration," Working Papers 2009-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Clémence Berson, 2009. "Private vs. Public Sector: Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00423944, HAL.
- David de la CROIX & Frederic DOCQUIER, 2009. "An Incentive Mechanism to Break the Low-skill Immigration Deadlock," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2009028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cerna, Lucie, 2009. "Changes in Swedish Labour Immigration Policy: A Slight Revolution?," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:10, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Raju J Singh & Kyung-woo Lee & Markus Haacker, 2009. "Determinants and Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 09/216, International Monetary Fund.