The multiple currencies of Sweden-Finland 1534-1803
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Herger, 2017. "An empirical assessment of the Swedish Bullionist Controversy," Working Papers 17.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Roberds, William & Velde, Francois R., 2014. "Early Public Banks," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gary, Kathryn, 2017. "Constructing equality? : Women’s wages for physical labor, 1550-1759," Lund Papers in Economic History 158, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary history; bimetallism; debasement; copper standard; Sweden;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-06-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2009-06-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2009-06-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2009-06-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-06-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:suekhi:0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodney Edvinsson). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekohist.su.se/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .