Report NEP-IFN-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jair Ojeda Joya, "undated". "Purchasing Power Parity and Breaking Trend Functions in the Real Exchange Rate," Borradores de Economia 564, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kohlscheen, E, 2009. "Emerging Floaters : Pass-Throughs and (Some) New Commodity Currencies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 905, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Habib Ahmed & C. Paul Hallwood & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "The Exchange Rate-Investment Nexus and Exchange Rate Instability: Another Reason for ‘Fear of Floating’," Working Papers 0918, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2009. "Foreign exchange rates in Sweden 1658-1803," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 8, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2009. "The multiple currencies of Sweden-Finland 1534-1803," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 7, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.