Report NEP-MON-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & ChunShen Lee, 2009. "Inflation Targeting Evaluation: Short-run Costs and Long-run Irrelevance," Working Papers 0920, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2009. "Does a Threshold Inflation Rate Exist? Quantile Inferences for Inflation and Its Variability," Working Papers 0921, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Gino Cateau & Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Malik Shukayev & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2009. "Adopting Price-Level Targeting under Imperfect Credibility in ToTEM," Staff Working Papers 09-17, Bank of Canada.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "Forecasting with a DSGE Model of the term Structure of Interest Rates: The Role of the Feedback," Research Papers in Economics 2009:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Ribba, 2009. "On Some Neglected Implications of the Fisher Effect," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 033, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Yao, Fang, 2009. "Time-dependent pricing and New Keynesian Phillips curve," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2009. "Swedish monetary standards in historical perspective," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 6, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Habib Ahmed & C. Paul Hallwood & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "The Exchange Rate-Investment Nexus and Exchange Rate Instability: Another Reason for ‘Fear of Floating’," Working Papers 0918, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2009. "Foreign exchange rates in Sweden 1658-1803," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 8, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Ansgar Rannenberg, 2009. "Shocks, Monetary Policy and Institutions: Explaining Unemployment Persistence in "Europe" and the United States," CDMA Working Paper Series 200903, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2009. "The multiple currencies of Sweden-Finland 1534-1803," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 7, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Ivan Petrella & Emiliano Santoro, . "Optimal Monetary Policy with Durable Consumption Goods and Factor Demand Linkages," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Kohlscheen, E, 2009. "Emerging Floaters : Pass-Throughs and (Some) New Commodity Currencies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 905, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Renee A. Fry & Vance L. Martin & Nicholas Voukelatos, 2009. "Overvaluation In Australian Housing And Equity Markets: Wealth Effects Or Monetary Policy?," CAMA Working Papers 2009-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.