How Social Democracy Worked: Labour Market Institutions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas A. Hibbs, Jr. & Håkan Locking, 1995. "Solidarity Wage Policies and Industrial Productivity in Sweden," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 95-108.
- Fochesato, Mattia & Bowles, Samuel, 2015. "Nordic exceptionalism? Social democratic egalitarianism in world-historic perspective," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 30-44.
- Kevin Leicht & David Brady, 2007. "Party to Inequality: Right Party Power and Income Inequality in Affluent Western Democracies," LIS Working papers 460, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Jochem, Sven, 1998. "The social democratic full-employment model in transition: The Scandinavian experiences in the 1980s and 1990s," Working papers of the ZeS 02/1998, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, 2017.
"Non-Traded Goods, Globalization, and Union Influence,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 7, pages 173-201
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, 2013. "Non-traded Goods, Globalization and Union Influence," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(320), pages 774-792, October.
- Beckert, Jens & Ebbinghaus, Bernhard & Hassel, Anke & Manow, Philip (ed.), 2006. "Transformationen des Kapitalismus: Festschrift für Wolfgang Streeck zum sechzigsten Geburtstag," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 57, number 57.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, "undated".
"International Trade, Union Wage Premia, and Welfare in General Equilibrium,"
11/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia,and Welfare in General Equilibrium," Working Papers in Economics 04/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia, and Welfare in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3407, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International trade, union wage premia, and welfare in general equilibrium," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 5, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- David Brady, 2003. "The Politics of Poverty: Left Political Institutions, the Welfare State and Poverty," LIS Working papers 352, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Quentin Wibaut, 2001. "Centralisation de la formation des salaires en économie ouverte et politique monétaire," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 103-115.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1995_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .