Some aspects of random utility, extreme value theory and multinomial logit models
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRandom utility theory; extreme value theory; multinomial logit models; entropy.;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-04-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HPE-2010-04-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-04-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2010_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .