Report NEP-HPE-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Economics and Rationality of organizations: an approach to the work of Herbert A. Simon," MPRA Paper 21811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 2010. "New Monetarist Economics: models," Staff Report 443, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 2010. "New Monetarist Economics: methods," Staff Report 442, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2009. "What is sustainability economics?," Working Paper Series in Economics 138, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Dorothea Kübler, 2010. "Experimental Practices in Economics: Performativity and the Creation of Phenomena," CIG Working Papers SP II 2010-01, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Victor Kozyakin & Brian O'Callaghan & Alexei Pokrovskii, 2010. "Sequences of Arbitrages," Papers 1004.0561, arXiv.org.
- Massimo Di Matteo, 2009. "Economic Dynamics as a Succession of Equilibria: The Path Travelled by Morishima," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 1209, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Andersson, Jonas & Ubøe, Jan, 2010. "Some aspects of random utility, extreme value theory and multinomial logit models," Discussion Papers 2010/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2010. "Economics and Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 4868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zaman, Asad, 2010. "Normative foundations of scarcity," MPRA Paper 21817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FU, Qiang & LI, Ming, 2010. "Policy Making with Reputation Concerns," Cahiers de recherche 09-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Irene Sotiropoulou, 2010. "Ethics in Economic Field Research or Short Stories of Dependency," Working Papers 1002, University of Crete, Department of Economics.