Improving the Lot of the Farmer: Development Challenges in Timor-Leste during the Second Decade of Independence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mats Lundahl & Fredrik Sjöholm, 2013. "Improving the Lot of the Farmer: Development Challenges in Timor-Leste during the Second Decade of Independence," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 12(2), pages 71-96, Summer.
- Lundahl, Mats & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2012. "Improving the Lot of the Farmer: Development Challenges in Timor-Leste during the Second Decade of Independence," Working Paper Series 929, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTimor-Leste; Agriculture; Poverty; Development; Rural;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2012_026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.