University professors and research commercialization: An empirical test of the “knowledge corridor” thesis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsacademic entrepreneurship; knowledge corridor; research commercialization;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-04-25 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2009-04-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2009-04-25 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2009_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .