The Impact of Trade Unions on the Diffusion of Technology: The Case of NC Machine Tools
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Erol Taymaz, 1991. "The Impact of Trade Unions on the Diffusion of Technology: The Case of NC Machine Tools," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 305-311, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romeo, Anthony A, 1977. "The Rate of Imitation of a Capital-Embodied Process Innovation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(173), pages 63-69, February.
- Edward C. Kokkelenberg & Donna R. Sockell, 1985. "Union Membership in the United States, 1973â€“1981," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(4), pages 497-543, July.
- David Metcalf, 1990. "Union Presence and Labour Productivity in British Manufacturing Industry. A Reply to Nolan and Marginson," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 249-266, July.
- Michael A. Curme & Barry T. Hirsch & David A. MacPherson, 1990. "Union Membership and Contract Coverage in the United States, 1983â€“1988," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(1), pages 5-33, October.
- Richard B. Freeman & James L. Medoff, 1979. "New Estimates of Private Sector Unionism in the United States," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 32(2), pages 143-174, January.
- Globerman, Steven, 1975. "Technological Diffusion in the Canadian Tool and Die Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 428-434, November.
- Romeo, Anthony A, 1975. "Interindustry and Interfirm Differences in the Rate of Diffusion of an Innovation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 311-319, August.
More about this item
KeywordsUnions; Technology diffusion;
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .