Portfolio Managers and Elections in Emerging Economies: How investors dislike political uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Frot & Javier Santiso, 2013. "Political uncertainty and portfolio managers in emerging economies," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 26-51, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio decisions; Elections;
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-10-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-IFN-2010-10-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-POL-2010-10-16 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hasite:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Laver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sihhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .