Report NEP-IFN-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2010. "Weathering the financial storm: The importance of fundamentals and flexibility," Economics wp51, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Frot, Emmanuel & Santiso, Javier, 2010. "Portfolio Managers and Elections in Emerging Economies: How investors dislike political uncertainty," SITE Working Paper Series 9, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Resiandini, Pramesti, 2010. "Financial development and trade: evidence from the world's three largest economies," MPRA Paper 25631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Andrew Berg & Catherine A Pattillo & Nicola Spatafora, 2010. "The End of An Era? the Medium- and Long-Term Effects of the Global Crisison Growth in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00522683_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2976 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gasmi, Farid & Lika, Ba & Noumba Um, Paul, 2010. "Is the level of financial sector development a key determinant of private investment in the power sector?," IDEI Working Papers 640, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fernanda Nechio, 2010. "Foreign stock holdings: the role of information," Working Paper Series 2010-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Karreman, B. & van der Knaap, G.A., 2010. "The Geography of Equity Listing and Financial Centre Competition in Mainland China and Hong Kong," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-033-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Renï¿½ BELDERBOS & FUKAO Kyoji & ITO Keiko & Wilko LETTERIE, 2010. "Global Fixed Capital Investment by Multinational Firms," Discussion papers 10044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).