Report NEP-IFN-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2010. "Weathering the financial storm: The importance of fundamentals and flexibility," Economics wp51, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Frot, Emmanuel & Santiso, Javier, 2010. "Portfolio Managers and Elections in Emerging Economies: How investors dislike political uncertainty," SITE Working Paper Series 9, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Resiandini, Pramesti, 2010. "Financial development and trade: evidence from the world's three largest economies," MPRA Paper 25631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Andrew Berg & Catherine A Pattillo & Nicola Spatafora, 2010. "The End of An Era? the Medium- and Long-Term Effects of the Global Crisison Growth in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Wajih Khallouli & René Sandretto, 2012. "Testing for “contagion” of the subprime crisis on the Middle East and North African stock markets : A Markov Switching EGARCH approach," Post-Print halshs-00522683, HAL.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2976 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gasmi, Farid & Lika, Ba & Noumba Um, Paul, 2010. "Is the level of financial sector development a key determinant of private investment in the power sector?," IDEI Working Papers 640, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fernanda Nechio, 2010. "Foreign stock holdings: the role of information," Working Paper Series 2010-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- René BELDERBOS & FUKAO Kyoji & ITO Keiko & Wilko LETTERIE, 2010. "Global Fixed Capital Investment by Multinational Firms," Discussion papers 10044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).