En värdefull berättelse Wallenbergarnas historieprojekt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Thomas, 1983. "Rearmament and Economic Recovery in the late 1930S," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 36(4), pages 552-579, November.
- Sara Horrell & Jane Humphries & Martin Weale, 1994. "An input-output table for 1841," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 47(3), pages 545-566, August.
- Bohlin, Jan, 2003. "Swedish historical national accounts: The fifth generation," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 73-97, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Öberg, Stefan, 2017. "An introduction to using twin births as instrumental variables for sibship size," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 22, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
KeywordsWallenberg; Banking History; Sweden; Financial History; Gert Nylander;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-09-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-09-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-09-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunhis:0016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jens Anmark). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehguse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .