Report NEP-HPE-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:491 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olsson, Ulf, 2013. "En värdefull berättelse Wallenbergarnas historieprojekt," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 16, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Luis José Imedio Olmedo & Elena Bárcena-Martín & Encarnación M. Parrado Gallardo, 2013. "Interindividual deprivation, close and remote individuals," ThE Papers 13/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Nikolaus Robalino & Arthur J. Robson, 2013. "The Evolution of 'Theory of Mind': Theory and Experiments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1908, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Axel Franzen & Sonja Pointner, 2013. "Giving according to preferences: Decision-making in the group dictator game," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 2, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 24 Jan 2014.
- Haucap, Justus & Muck, Johannes, 2013. "What drives the relevance and reputation of economics journals? An update from a survey among economists," DICE Discussion Papers 103, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "Collective Responsibility," Working papers 2013-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2013. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," Working Papers 2013-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore