Report NEP-PPM-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Martens & Mieke van Riet & Rui Miguel Santos, 2013. "The Management of International Development Projects: Enhancing Sustainable Outcomes with Improved Project Management Education and Training," Working Papers 2013/20, Maastricht School of Management.
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2013. "Keeping Your options Open," Working Papers 1301, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Elbers, Chris & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2013. "Evaluation of development programs : randomized controlled trials or regressions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6587, The World Bank.
- KONO Tatsuhito & KITAMURA Naoki & YAMASAKI Kiyoshi & IWAKAMI Kazuki, 2013. "Quantitative Analysis of Dynamic Inconsistencies in Disaster Prevention Infrastructure Improvement: An example of coastal levee improvement in the city of Rikuzentakata," Discussion papers 13072, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Abdullah Almansour & Margaret Insley, 2013. "The impact of stochastic extraction cost on the value of an exhaustible resource: An application to the Alberta oil sands," Working Papers 1303, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Olsson, Ulf, 2013. "En värdefull berättelse Wallenbergarnas historieprojekt," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 16, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.