Making Sense of Japanese Power. The Case of Sino-Japanese Interaction over the Pinnacle Islands
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKeown, Timothy J., 1999. "Case Studies and the Statistical Worldview: Review of King, Keohane, and Verba's Designing Social Inquiry: Scientific Inference in Qualitative Research," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(01), pages 161-190, December.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese foreign policy; China-policy; Sino-Japanese relations; Japanese power; Pinnacle Islands; Senkaku Islands; Diaoyu Islands; relational power analysis; ideational statecraft.;
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2002-09-28 (South East Asia)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Talk:Senkaku Islands/Archive 2 in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .