What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? - the importance of industry, location, R&D, and size
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oleg Badunenko & Michael Fritsch & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm?: The Importance of Industry, Location, R&D, and Size," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 775, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan, Andreas & Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry,Location, R&D, and Size," CISEG Working Papers Series 4, Jönköping International Business School, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Stephan, 2011. "Locational conditions and firm performance: introduction to the special issue," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 487-494, June.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Stéphane Robin, 2012.
"Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: the case of Taiwan (1992–2003),"
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 947-986, June.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Robin, Stéphane, 2010. "Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: The case of Taiwan (1992-2003)," MPRA Paper 27913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anselm Komla Abots, 2015. "Foreign Ownership of Firms and Corruption in Africa," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 647-655.
More about this item
KeywordsFrontier analysis; determinants of efficiency; firm performance; industry effects; regional effects; firm size;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-04-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2008-04-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2008-04-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2008-04-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIC-2008-04-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2008-04-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2008-04-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .