Report NEP-EFF-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Don Webber & Paul White, 2008. "Productivity and Proximity," Working Papers 0805, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2008. "Innovation and Firms' Productivity Growth in Slovenia: Sensitivity of Results to Sectoral Heterogeneity and to Estimation Method," LICOS Discussion Papers 20308, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Goncharuk, Anatoliy G., 2008.
"Межотраслевой Анализ Эффективности Промышленности Украины
[Inter-branch analysis of efficiency of the industry of Ukraine]," MPRA Paper 7967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? - the importance of industry, location, R&D, and size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 126, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Afeikhena Jerome, 2008. "Privatization and Enterprise Performance in Nigeria: Case Study of Some Privatized Enterprises," Research Papers RP_175, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Dowrick, Steve & Tani, Massimiliano, 2008. "International Business Visits and the Technology Frontier," IZA Discussion Papers 3417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard McKenzie & David Brackfield, 2008. "The OECD System of Unit Labour Cost and Related Indicators," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2008/4, OECD Publishing.
- Haiyan Deng & Robert H. McGuckin & John C. Haltiwanger & Xu Jianyi & Liu Yaodong & Liu Yuqi, 2007. "The Contribution of Restructuring and Reallocation to China's Productivity and Growth," Economics Program Working Papers 07-04, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Subhash C. Ray & Lei Chen & Kankana Mukherjee, 2008. "Input Price Variation Across Locations and a Generalized Measure of Cost Efficiency," Working papers 2008-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Paul Conway & Richard Herd & Thomas Chalaux, 2008. "Product Market Regulation and Economic Performance across Indian States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 600, OECD Publishing.