Report NEP-CSE-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucia Cusmano & Maria Luisa Mancasi & Andrea Morrison, 2008. "Innovation and the geographical and functional dimensions of outsourcing: An empirical investigation based on Italian firm level data," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0806, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2008.
- Elena Revilla, 2008. "Dynamism and complexity as antecedents of the knowledge strategy in product development," Working Papers Economia wp08-15, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Beena, S, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry: Nature, Structure and Performance," MPRA Paper 8144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jun 2007.
- Neamtu, Liviu & Neamtu, Adina Claudia, 2007. "Companies’ market penetration and activity patterns in european market," MPRA Paper 7984, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Susan Perkins & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2008. "Innocents Abroad: The Hazards of International Joint Ventures with Pyramidal Group Firms," NBER Working Papers 13914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? - the importance of industry, location, R&D, and size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 126, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2008. "Innovation and Firms' Productivity Growth in Slovenia: Sensitivity of Results to Sectoral Heterogeneity and to Estimation Method," LICOS Discussion Papers 20308, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Elena Revilla, 2008. "Building dynamic capabilities in product development: the role of knowledge management," Working Papers Economia wp08-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.