What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm?: The Importance of Industry, Location, R&D, and Size
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephan, Andreas & Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry,Location, R&D, and Size," CISEG Working Papers Series 4, Jönköping International Business School, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? - the importance of industry, location, R&D, and size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 126, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Stéphane Robin, 2012.
"Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: the case of Taiwan (1992–2003),"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 947-986, June.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Robin, Stéphane, 2010. "Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: The case of Taiwan (1992-2003)," MPRA Paper 27913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anselm Komla Abots, 2015. "Foreign Ownership of Firms and Corruption in Africa," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 647-655.
- Andreas Stephan, 2011. "Locational conditions and firm performance: introduction to the special issue," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 487-494, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFrontier analysis; determinants of efficiency; firm performance; industry effects; regional effects; firm size;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-04-12 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-04-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2008-04-12 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2008-04-12 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2008-04-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.