Report NEP-INO-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Estimating Production Functions when Productivity is Endogenous," CEPR Discussion Papers 6636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathieu, Azèle & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2008. "A Note on The Drivers of R&D Intensity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2008. "A Policy Insight into the R&D-Patent Relationship," CEPR Discussion Papers 6716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bartel, Ann P & Lach, Saul & Sicherman, Nachum, 2008. "Outsourcing and Technological Innovations: A Firm-Level Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lach, Saul & Shiff, Gil & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2008. "Together but Apart: ICT and Productivity Growth in Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 6732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soete, Luc, 2008. "Science, Technology and Development: Emerging concepts and visions," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleg Badunenko & Michael Fritsch & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm?: The Importance of Industry, Location, R&D, and Size," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 775, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrick Van Cayseele, 2001. "Preemptive Search and R&D Clustering Revisited," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0119, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.