Preemptive Search and R&D Clustering Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Cost, Revenue, and Profit Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 1 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Elvira Silva & Spiro E. Stefanou, 1996. "Generalization of Nonparametric Tests for Homothetic Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 542-546.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L, 1990. "A Non-parametric Analysis of Productivity: The Case of U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 450-464, June.
- Afriat, Sidney N, 1972. "Efficiency Estimation of Production Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 568-598, October.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 125-140.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1993. "On Generalized Revealed Preference Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(2), pages 493-506.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- M. J. Farrell, 1959. "The Convexity Assumption in the Theory of Competitive Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 377-377.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Chris Starmer, 2000. "Developments in Non-expected Utility Theory: The Hunt for a Descriptive Theory of Choice under Risk," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 332-382, June.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Thierry Post, 2002. "Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis under Price Uncertainty: A First-Order Stochastic Dominance Approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 183-200, May.
- Lim, Hongil & Shumway, C Richard, 1992. "Profit Maximization, Returns to Scale, and Measurement Error," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 430-438, August.
- Hanoch, Giora & Rothschild, Michael, 1972. "Testing the Assumptions of Production Theory: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 256-275, March-Apr.
- Cox, Thomas L & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1990. "A Nonparametric Analysis of Productivity: The Case of U.S. Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(4), pages 449-464.
- Banker, Rajiv D & Maindiratta, Ajay, 1988. "Nonparametric Analysis of Technical and Allocative Efficiencies in Production," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1315-1332, November.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry, 2003. "Measuring economic efficiency with incomplete price information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 454-457, January.
- Peter Bogetoft, 1994. "Incentive Efficient Production Frontiers: An Agency Perspective on DEA," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 959-968, August.
- Stigler, George J, 1976. "The Xistence of X-Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 213-216, March.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D clustering; persistence of monopoly;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-04-12 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-04-12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2008-04-12 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces0119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .