Report NEP-IPR-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2008. "A Policy Insight into the R&D-Patent Relationship," CEPR Discussion Papers 6716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Van Cayseele, 2001. "Preemptive Search and R&D Clustering Revisited," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0119, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu, Azèle & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2008. "A Note on The Drivers of R&D Intensity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- INUI Tomohiko & KAWAKAMI Atsushi & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2008. "Do Competitive Markets Stimulate Innovation?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Japanese Manufacturing Industry Data," Discussion papers 08012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Estimating Production Functions when Productivity is Endogenous," CEPR Discussion Papers 6636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pereira de Carvalho, Flavia & Goldstein, Andrea, 2008. "The making of national giants: technology and governments shaping the international expansion of oil companies from Brazil and China," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).