Do Competitive Markets Stimulate Innovation?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Japanese Manufacturing Industry Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flath, David, 2011.
"Industrial concentration, price-cost margins, and innovation,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 129-139, March.
- David Flath, 2009. "Industrial Concentration, Price-Cost Margins, and Innovation," ISER Discussion Paper 0739, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-04-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-04-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2008-04-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2008-04-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IPR-2008-04-12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2008-04-12 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2008-04-12 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:08012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .