Report NEP-ENT-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koellinger, Ph.D. & Minniti, M., 2008. "Unemployment Benefits Crowd Out Nascent Entrepreneurial Activity," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-012-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "Would a Flat Tax Stimulate Entrepreneurship in Germany?: A Behavioural Microsimulation Analysis Allowing for Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 773, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2008. "Second-Best Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audretsch, David B & Falck, Oliver & Feldman, Maryann P & Heblich, Stephan, 2008. "The Lifecycle of Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- INUI Tomohiko & KAWAKAMI Atsushi & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2008. "Do Competitive Markets Stimulate Innovation?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Japanese Manufacturing Industry Data," Discussion papers 08012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shiho Futagami & Marilyn M. Helms, 2008. "Emerging Female Entrepreneurship In Japan: A Case Study Of Digimom Workers," Working Papers 0082, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Eugenio P. Pinto, 2008. "Firm dynamics with infrequent adjustment and learning," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Viviano, Eliana, 2008. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.