How Important is Export-Platform FDI? : Evidence from Multinational Activities in Poland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2015. "Modes of Foreign Direct Investment and Patterns of Trade: An Alternative Empirical Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1225-1245, August.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2010. "Modes of foreign direct investment and patterns of trade: Why do multinational enterprises come To China?," MPRA Paper 26679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:201722 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen-Huu, Thanh Tam & Nguyen-Khac, Minh, 2017. "Impacts of export-platform FDI on backward linkages - Do third country size, trade agreements and heterogeneity of firms matter? Evidence from the Vietnamese supporting industries," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsExport-platform FDI; Vertically integrated multinational enterprises; Export performance; Poland; Contractual outsourcing;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-05-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2009-05-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2009-05-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2008_028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .