Report NEP-INT-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bellone, Flora & Musso, Patrick & Nesta, Lionel & Warzynski, Frederic, 2008. "Endogenous Markups, Firm Productivity and International Trade: : Testing SomeMicro-Level Implications of theMelitz-Ottaviano Model," Working Papers 08-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Nielsen, Jørgen Ulff-Møller & Pawlik, Konrad, 2008. "How Important is Export-Platform FDI? : Evidence from Multinational Activities in Poland," Working Papers 08-28, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Claudia M. Buch & Paola Monti & Farid Toubal, 2008. "Trade's Impact on the Labor Share: Evidence from German and Italian Regions," IAW Discussion Papers 46, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Gormsen, Christian, 2008. "Anti-Dumping with Heterogeneous Firms: New Protectionism for the New-New Trade Theory," Working Papers 08-24, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- De Locker, Jan & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Markups and Firm-Level Export Status," Working Papers 09-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Aïda Caldera Sanchez, 2009. "Innovation and Exporting: Edvidence from Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers ECARES 2009_014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009. "Is the Impact Really That High? The Effect of FDI in Transition," MPRA Paper 14934, University Library of Munich, Germany.