Report NEP-CSE-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Villar & César Camisón Zornoza & Montserrat Boronat, 2009. "New challenges in competitiveness: knowledge development and coopetition," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Desmet, Klaus & Parente, Stephen, 2009. "The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: A Quantitative Model of England's Development, 1300-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 7290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp2308 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geishecker, Ingo & Nielsen, Jørgen Ulff-Møller & Pawlik, Konrad, 2008. "How Important is Export-Platform FDI? : Evidence from Multinational Activities in Poland," Working Papers 08-28, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Andersson, Martin, 2009. "Entrepreneurship Policies: Principles, Problems and Opportunities," CISEG Working Papers Series 7, Jönköping International Business School, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth.