Stock Market Reaction to the Global Financial Crisis: testing for the Lehman Brothers' Event
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti, 2011. "Stock Market Reaction to the Global Financial Crisis: testing for the Lehman Brothers'Event," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 70(2), pages 3-58, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becchetti, L. & Ferrari, M. & Trenta, U., 2014.
"The impact of the French Tobin tax,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 127-148.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Massimo Ferrari & Ugo Trenta, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," CEIS Research Paper 266, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Mar 2013.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Massimo Ferrari, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," Econometica Working Papers wp47, Econometica.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ferrari, Massimo & Trenta, Ugo, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," AICCON Working Papers 118-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Baron David P & Agus Harjoto Maretno & Jo Hoje, 2011. "The Economics and Politics of Corporate Social Performance," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-48, August.
- Marco Nicolosi & Stefano Grassi & Elena Stanghellini, 2014.
"Item response models to measure corporate social responsibility,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(22), pages 1449-1464, November.
- Marco Nicolosi & Stefano Grassi & Elena Stanghellini, 2011. "How to measure Corporate Social Responsibility," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 96/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Giovannelli, Alessandro, 2013.
"Corporate social responsibility and earnings forecasting unbiasedness,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3654-3668.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Alessandro Giovannelli, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Earnings Forecasting Unbiasedness," CEIS Research Paper 233, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Feb 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Financial Crisis; Event Study; Corporate Governance; Product Quality; Ratings;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:sicgwp:2011_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pontus Cerin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iikthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.