Report NEP-FMK-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Dimpfl & Robert Jung, 2011. "Financial market spillovers around the globe," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 20-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cassola, Nuno & Hortacsu, Ali & Kastl, Jakub, 2011. "The 2007 subprime market crisis through the lens of European Central Bank auctions for short-term funds," Working Paper Series 1374, European Central Bank.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco, 2011. "Stock Market Reaction to the Global Financial Crisis: testing for the Lehman Brothers' Event," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2011/3, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Irina Stanga, 2011. "Sovereign and Bank Credit Risk during the Global Financial Crisis," DNB Working Papers 314, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Susan Sunila Sharma & Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xinwei Zheng, 2011. "An analysis of firm and market volatility," Financial Econometics Series 2011_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Seema Narayan, 2011. "Has the structural break slowed down growth rates of stock markets?," Financial Econometics Series 2011_10, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Jens Hilscher & Joshua M. Pollet & Mungo Wilson, 2011. "Are credit default swaps a sideshow? Evidence that Information Flows from Equity to CDS Markets," Working Papers 35, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised May 2013.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xinwei Zheng & Zhichao Zhang, 2011. "Some hypothesis on commonality in liquidity: New evidence from the Chinese stock market," Financial Econometics Series 2011_11, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:dkn:ecomet:fe_2011_04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore