The politics of rural development in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lakner, Z. & Somogyi, S. & Kajari, Karolina, 2007. "Concepts, Conflicts And Alliances In Regional Development," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(4).
- Chevalier, Pascal & Maurel, Marie-Claude, 0. "Program Leader W Krajach Europy Środkowej," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- Volk, Alenka & Bojnec, Stefan, 2012. "Local Action Groups and Rural Development Projects: The LEADER Program in Slovenia," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135781, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Planning and Policy; Agriculture; Rural Economics; Comparative Economic Systems; Agriculture and Natural Resources System;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:0505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .