Dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand and dynamic safety stocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timo Hilger & Florian Sahling & Horst Tempelmeier, 2016. "Capacitated dynamic production and remanufacturing planning under demand and return uncertainty," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(4), pages 849-876, October.
- Koca, Esra & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2015. "Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-10.
- Rafiei, Rezvan & Nourelfath, Mustapha & Gaudreault, Jonathan & De Santa-Eulalia, Luis Antonio & Bouchard, Mathieu, 2015. "Dynamic safety stock in co-production demand-driven wood remanufacturing mills: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 90-99.
- Löhndorf, Nils & Riel, Manuel & Minner, Stefan, 2014. "Simulation optimization for the stochastic economic lot scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 170-176.
- Rossi, Roberto & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan, 2015. "Piecewise linear approximations for the static–dynamic uncertainty strategy in stochastic lot-sizing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 126-140.
More about this item
Keywordslot sizing; random demand; dynamic safety stocks;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.