Today’s German Universities and Dynamic Education Webs: Does it fit?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Webs; Business Models; E-Learning; Further Education;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-04-21 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-04-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .