Report NEP-HRM-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2007. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 2703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jörg Baten & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2007. "Book production and the onset of modern economic growth," Economics Working Papers 1030, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Egger, Hartmut & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2007. "Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 2747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burda, Michael C. & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Weil, Philippe, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 2705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2007. "Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987-2004," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp858, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2007. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 107, Center for Global Development.
- Gerald Braun, 2006. "From Container Knowledge to Entrepreneurial Learning: The Role of Universities," Working Papers 150, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Paula KyrË†, 2006. "Entrepreneurship Education and Finnish Society," Working Papers 152, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Made Torokoff, 2006. "Opportunities for Schools to Develop Entrepreneurship Education: the Example of Estonia," Working Papers 153, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Per Blenker & Poul Dreisler & John Kjeldsen, 2006. "Entrepreneurship Education at University Level ? Contextual Challenges," Working Papers 151, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Voigtländer, Christine & Breitner, Michael H., 2007. "Today’s German Universities and Dynamic Education Webs: Does it fit?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-362, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.