From Container Knowledge to Entrepreneurial Learning: The Role of Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gartner, William B., 1990. "What are we talking about when we talk about entrepreneurship?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Mark Casson (ed.), 1990. "Entrepreneurship," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 537, April.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial university; academic entrepreneurship; container knowledge accumulation; entrepreneurial learning; educational innovations;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-04-21 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2007-04-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2007-04-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-04-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-04-21 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-04-21 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .