Volatility dependence across Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siregar, Reza & Miyaki, Keita, 2013. "Regional Financial Arrangement: An Impetus for Regional Policy Cooperation," MPRA Paper 51050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2012.
"Fear of appreciation in East and Southeast Asia: The role of the Chinese renminbi,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 324-334.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2010. "Fear of Appreciation in East and Southeast Asia: The Role of the Chinese Renminbi," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp78.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2010. "Fear of Appreciation in East and Southeast Asia: The Role of the Chinese Renminbi," MPRA Paper 25408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; renminbi; Asia; forward exchange rates; non-deliverable forward market; SWARCH models;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ham:qmwops:20708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imhamde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .