Production and Finance in EURACE
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Eberhardt, 2016. "Modelo Espacial Simples de uma Economia com Agentes: uma proposta metodológica," Discussion Papers 2181, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Lengnick, Matthias, 2013. "Agent-based macroeconomics: A baseline model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 102-120.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Godin, Antoine & Caverzasi, Eugenio & Gallegati, Mauro & Kinsella, Stephen & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2016. "Agent based-stock flow consistent macroeconomics: Towards a benchmark model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 375-408.
- Assenza, Tiziana & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Grazzini, Jakob, 2015.
"Emergent dynamics of a macroeconomic agent based model with capital and credit,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 5-28.
- Tiziana Assenza & Domenico Delli Gatti & Jakob Grazzini, 2014. "Emergent Dynamics of a Macroeconomic Agent Based Model with Capital and Credit," CESifo Working Paper Series 4765, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt, 2016.
"A Simple Agent-Based Spatial Model of the Economy: Tools for Policy,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 19(4), pages 1-12.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt, 2015. "A simple agent-based spatial model of the economy: tools for policy," Papers 1510.04967, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Gualdi, Stanislao & Tarzia, Marco & Zamponi, Francesco & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2015. "Tipping points in macroeconomic agent-based models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 29-61.
- Sylvain Barde, 2017.
"A Practical, Accurate, Information Criterion for Nth Order Markov Processes,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 50(2), pages 281-324, August.
- Sylvain Barde, 2017. "A Practical, Accurate, Information Criterion for Nth Order Markov Processes," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5fafm6me7k8, Sciences Po.
- Furtado, Bernardo Alves & Eberhardt, Isaque Daniel Rocha, 2015.
"Modelo espacial simples da economia: uma proposta teórico-metodológica
[A simple spatial economic model: a proposal]," MPRA Paper 67005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based macroeconomics; Financial policy; Parallel computing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-12-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2008-12-01 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00339758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.