Economic and public health consequences of delayed access to medical care for migrants living with HIV in France
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marlène Guillon & Michel Celse & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2018. "Economic and public health consequences of delayed access to medical care for migrants living with HIV in France," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(3), pages 327-340, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keygnaert, Ines & Guieu, Aurore & Ooms, Gorik & Vettenburg, Nicole & Temmerman, Marleen & Roelens, Kristien, 2014. "Sexual and reproductive health of migrants: Does the EU care?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 215-225.
- Florence Jusot & Jérôme Silva & Paul Dourgnon & Catherine Sermet, 2009. "Inégalités de santé liées à l'immigration en France. Effet des conditions de vie ou sélection à la migration ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(2), pages 385-411.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic policy; Access to care; France; HIV/AIDS; Migrant populations;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01511780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.