Evolutionary Beliefs and Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:101-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2016. "Live fast, die young," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(1), pages 265-278, June.
- Daniel Arce & Douglas Cook & Robert Kieschnick, 2015. "On the evolution of corporate capital structures," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 561-583, July.
- Yannick Viossat, 2015. "Evolutionary dynamics and dominated strategies," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(1), pages 91-113, April.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2015. "Gurus and belief manipulation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 11-18.
- Hommes, Cars & in ’t Veld, Daan, 2017.
"Booms, busts and behavioural heterogeneity in stock prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 101-124.
- Hommes, C.H. & in 't Veld, D., 2014. "Booms, busts and behavioural heterogeneity in stock prices," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-14, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Cars Hommes & Daan in't Veld, 2015. "Booms, Busts and Behavioural Heterogeneity in Stock Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-088/II, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsheterogeneous beliefs; Beliefs formation; evolutionary game theory; risk premium; pessimism;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2014-02-02 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-02-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00778537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .