L'Evolution Des Systemes D'Information De Gestion Face Aux Enjeux De La Responsabilite Sociale : Le Cas De La Comptabilite Et Du Contrôle De Gestion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowen, Scott S. & Ferreri, Linda B. & Parker, Lee D., 1987. "The impact of corporate characteristics on social responsibility disclosure: A typology and frequency-based analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-122, March.
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1987. "Accounting and the construction of the governable person," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-265, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Mathieu, 2005. "La responsabilité sociale de l'entreprise : Prolégomènes à un programme de recherches en sciences de gestion," Post-Print halshs-00769051, HAL.
- Nicolas Berland & Marie-Claire Loison, 2005. "" RESPONSIBLE CARE " ET MANAGEMENT DURABLE : COMPORTEMENT VOLONTAIRE OU RÉACTION ADAPTATIVE ? Généalogie et pratiques dans l'industrie chimique," Post-Print halshs-00581125, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsContrôle de gestion; comptabilité; systèmes de mesure; RSE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00769062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.