Living conditions in Côte d'Ivoire and Ghana 1925-1985: What Do Survey Data on Height Stature Tell Us
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Cogneau & Kenneth Houngbedji & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2013.
"The fall of the elephant. Two decades of poverty increase in Côte d’Ivoire (1988 - 2008),"
- Denis Cogneau & Kenneth Houngbedji & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2016. "The fall of the elephant. Two decades of poverty increase in Côte d’Ivoire (1988-2008)," Post-Print hal-01288423, HAL.
- Cogneau, Denis & Houngbedji, Kenneth & Mesple-Somps, Sandrine, 2014. "The fall of the elephant: Two decades of poverty increase in C.te d.Ivoire (1988-2008)," WIDER Working Paper Series 144, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bokang Mpeta & Johan Fourie & Kris Inwood, 2017.
"Black living standards in South Africa before democracy: New evidence from heights,"
670, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bokang Mpeta & Johan Fourie & Kris Inwood, 2017. "Black living standards in South Africa before democracy: New evidence from heights," Working Papers 10/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCocoa production; Cote d'Ivoire; Ghana; Height surveys; Living conditions; Urbanisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.